Photoshop, Digital Painting/Illustrating, Texturing, Photo retouching and Manipulation, Sketching, Concepting
July 2012 – Present
- Freelance Artist. Handling many different tasks for indie game. Tasks include: Character conceps, HUD/UI work and video work.
September 2010 – December 2011
- Concept/UI Artist. Working with both the concept and UI team creating icon and other 2D art assets for Guild Wars 2 (PC) with Photoshop.
- Environment Artist. Using Maya, 3DsMax, Zbrush, Photoshop and Topogun to make props for Guild Wars 2 (PC). Tasks include: modeling, unwrapping, texturing, high poly sculpting, retopologizing, procedural animation set ups, shader material use.
Griptonite – Foundation 9
June 2010 – August 2010
- UI Artist. 2D Photoshop work creating and concepting UI for several different projects on the Nintendo DS and Xbox. Also heavy localization work.
October 2008 – May 2009
- Digital Illustrator. 2D Photoshop illustration work Women’s Murder Club: Games of Passion DS game and Bejeweled Twist DS. Tasks included: character and environment concepting, background and environment construction, painting and lighting, character portraits, and UI concepting and illustration.
September 2007 – September 2008
- Environment Production Artist for Microsoft’s Aces Studio. Painted and fixed textures for 3D world terrains for “Train Simulator 2” and partial work for Aces’ “Flight Simulator” product. Tasks also included: low poly modeling for environmental props, along with UV unwrapping and texturing. Tools used: Photoshop, 3D Studio Max 9, Product Studio, Source Depot, and the studio’s game engine.
October 2006- June 2007
- Artist. Painted backgrounds and environments in Photoshop for Hide-&-Seek games. Shipped games include “Dream Day Wedding” and “Dream Day Honeymoon.”
Flying Labs Software
June 2005 – April 2006
- Internship for “Pirates of the Burning Sea.” Tasks: Painting and touch ups on light maps and textures.
FuturePoly, Professional Program
FuturePoly February 2010 – July 2010
- Developed Skills: Refined 3D modeling, texturing, unwrapping, high poly sculpting, Unreal 3 Engine editing and 2D concept development.
Bachelor’s of Fine Arts, BFA
The Art Institute of Seattle 2003-2006
Dean’s List and Honor Roll GPA 3.5
- Developed skills: 2D illustration and painting. 3D modeling, texturing, unwrapping, rigging, 3D animation, 2D animation, film editing, game development and digital special effects.
Guild Wars 2 (PC)
Captain America: Super Soldier (Nintendo DS)
Bejeweled Twist (Nintendo DS)
Women’s Murder Club: Games of Passion (Nintendo DS)
Train Simulator (PC)
Dream Day Honeymoon (PC)
Dream Day Wedding (PC)
Pirates of Burning Sea (PC)